Your company can reach target audiences through corporate sponsorship of theatre productions, exhibitions, programs, or special projects.
Our sponsorships are customized, providing a wealth of benefits tailored to your needs. Targeted and uncluttered sponsorship opportunities are available, each providing unique benefits.
The broad demographics and mission of the Ross Creek Centre for the Arts will help your company reach the audience that matters to you, from extraordinary culturally focussed programs to broad-based events. Between the Ross Creek Centre for the Arts and Two Planks and a Passion Theatre, we invite one-time or annual sponsorships and donations for the following activities:
- Theatre productions
- School, youth, and family programs
- Festivals and other public events
- Lectures, films, and workshops
- Residencies and internships
Both Ross Creek and Two Planks offer many opportunities for prominent exposure
- Enjoy recognition at high-visibility events and programs, at exhibitions, in our facilities, and online
- Co-host events in beautiful facilities
- Speaking opportunities and recognition
- Access to the centre for team building and private events
- Invitations to openings and events, along with special activities reserved for sponsors and donors
Your company’s sponsorship of Ross Creek or Two Planks can be tailored to meet specific goals
We are currently building our sponsor partnerships for 2018.
If you would like to renew or become involved, for the theatre or the Ross Creek centre,
please contact us.
Two Planks Sponsors
Two Planks creates wonderful value for
and this year, our special production and tour sponsor of Elapultiek, which will be on site and on tour to First Nations.
Ross Creek Sponsors
Academies or DSD
Community Art Days
Library Arts Days (Halifax)
our Gallery and residency programs
or even our spaces.